Remember when I said that instead of doing monthly “favorites,” I would do seasonal moods… Here is my Fall Mood:
Considering it is still 90 degrees in California right now – I am still wearing my favorite clothing pieces that I wore during the summer time. But I can tell you some things I am EXCITED to wear when the weather gets colder / things I am loving this fall:
- BERETS! THEY’RE BACK! Do you know how excited I am? I can finally wear the beret my parents got me years ago because I was inspired by Massie Block (my childhood inspo – Google her)
- 60s and 70s vibes (grandma florals – heck ya)
- Business attire!!! Oversized blazers and cropped and fun patterned slacks
- Any type of cropped pants really (my absolute favs)
- Fur – something that will always make me happy
- Jumpsuits make me happy too
I’m seriously so excited right now because of that list.
Songs that are on REPEAT
- December, 1963 – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- New York, New York – Frank Sinatra
- The Voice. Just started watching this two days ago. So random but I dig it.
- Wicker circle bag
- Scarves & headbands