Welcome to Bellalaland!
What is Bellalaland, you may ask? Well, it is the imaginary world I live in inside my mind. To learn more about what goes on in my mind, you can check out this blog post: about bellalaland.
You may have gathered it by now, but my name is Bella. You can call me Bella or any form of bellalalalalla, I respond to either! I created this site as an outlet to express my creativity through DIYs, fashion, travels advice, and whatever else is on my mind!
My goal is to empower and inspire others to get out of their comfort zone and follow their dreams!
Fear holds you back from the things you really want to do so it’s important to fight those fears and not give up on what really matters to you. It is a lot easier said than done but it is possible and it feels great when you achieve something. I’ve written about my experience with how fear has held me back but I’ve pushed through and made things happen and that is what I want to teach YOU!
So put your fears aside and go do that thing you have always wanted to do! Say hello to a life of opportunities!
Here are a few of my favorite things:
Color: lavender (and all the other pastel colors :))
Top 5 favorite movies: The Devil Wears Prada, Stuck In Love, 10 Things I Hate About You.. I’ll get back to you the other two.
Top 5 favorite songs: The Girl by City and Colour, Jack and Diane by John Mellencamp, Do You Remember by Jack Johnson, Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, ABC Café / Red & Black from Les Misérables.
Food: pizza, bagels, bread, cheese, green apples, green grapes, oranges and pineapple.
Disney princess: Belle (how obvious was that?)
- Organizing my life on an excel sheet
- DIYing pieces I find in my closet to be new & trendy (check out my Style tab to see what I’ve done!)
- Watching YouTube every single night
- Reading.. but I don’t do it enough so hmu if you have book recommendations.
- I NEED to do it. Especially when I’m in a new place. I love to adventure and be constantly moving
- BUT I also love laying in bed & watching movies at home (or at the theatre)
- Having photo shoots and editing photos – I’m that annoying person but oh whale!
- Pretending my life is a musical and bursting out into song (it’s chill)
My favorite quote to leave you with some inspiration:
“She turned her cant’s into cans, and her dreams into plans”
Fashion Instagram: @inspireshinee