Hi friends! My name is Bella… people often refer to me as belllalalala, so I’ll respond to either. I created this blog as an outlet to express my creativity through words about my “DIYs,” fashion and style inspirations, travels and just other advice or lifestyle things on my mind!
My goal is to empower and inspire others to get out of their comfort zone and follow their dreams and goals. It is important for others to understand their self-worth and I hope to express this importance through my own positive and encouraging personality. Fears and doubts are what hold you back in life and if there is one thing I want people to take away from this, is that you are stronger than your fears and doubts and you just have to push through and not be fearful – if you fail, you learn and if you succeed, you feel great. The only way to grow is by learning. So put your fears and doubts aside and go do that thing you have always wanted to do! – Say goodbye to fears and hello to a life of opportunities.
I’m going tell you some of my favorites just for fun 🙂
Color: lavender (and all the other pastel colors :))
Top 5 favorite movies: The Devil Wears Prada, Stuck In Love, 10 Things I Hate About You.. I’ll get back to you the other two.
Top 5 favorite songs: The Girl by City and Colour, Jack and Diane by John Mellencamp, Do You Remember by Jack Johnson, Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, ABC Café / Red & Black from Les Misérables.
Food: pizza, bagels, bread, cheese, green apples, green grapes, oranges and pineapple.
Disney princess: Belle (how obvious was that?)
- Organizing my life on an excel sheet
- DIYing pieces I find in my closet to be new & trendy (check out my Style tab to see what I’ve done!)
- Watching YouTube every single night
- Reading.. but I don’t do it enough so hmu if you have book recommendations.
- I NEED to do it. Especially when I’m in a new place. I love to adventure and be constantly moving
- BUT I also love laying in bed & watching movies at home (or at the theatre)
- Having photo shoots and editing photos – I’m that annoying person but oh whale!
- Pretending my life is a musical and bursting out into song (it’s chill)
My favorite quote to leave you with some inspiration:
“She turned her cant’s into cans, and her dreams into plans”
Fashion Instagram: @inspireshinee