So I am going to start “Favorites” blog posts.. But instead of it being a “June or July Favorites,” this is gonna be called my Summer Mood – I think that’s pretty fitting.
Let start with my favorite clothing pieces for the summer.
- Brandy Melville pastel blue tube top that I’ve worn way TOO many times in a short amount of time
- This white Free People top that I got back in November and still wear every day (when I’m not wearing the blue top) (I think its this one, FP has so many similar to this, you can’t go wrong)
- My new Zara jeans – I’ve worn them like 4 times already and its been a week. They’re the PERFECT high waisted – they go so high you can barely breathe.
- My cute pastel lavender mules from H&M
Songs that are on REPEAT
- Vogue by Madonna
- Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself by Jess Glyne
Who am I fangirling over ATM?
- ORLANDO BLOOM
- All of the Pirates of the Caribbean. I saw all 5 of them in one week for the first time ever. Then I saw the first one 2 more times after that.
- To the Bone – it just came out on Netflix. It was super good. Lily Collins is my all time girl crush and she absolutely killed it in this movie – so proud of her. It is about a young girl with Anorexia Nervosa so I would look it up before you decide to watch it – it can be intense at some parts.
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Unfiltered by Lily Collins – might as well give her another shout out.
Favorite summer accessory
- Pizza floaty
Favorite make up
- Make up Forever Ultra HD Foundation – thank God the woman told me to get this because I don’t think I’ve ever looked better.
Favorite face/skin care
- Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser- I’ve been using it for months now and I almost have no pimples so my face routine will probably never change