So since I basically took a year?? off of blogging (there’s no way)… I am going to start off with the my winter favorites!
- TURTLE NECKS!!! This has been my favorite for years but I seriously wear turtlenecks everyday. My favorite places to get turtlenecks are at Uniqlo and Hollister – inexpensive and good quality! We love that!
- Black booties. I have been wearing the comfiest pair from Urban Outfitters called the UO Mod Boot.
- Sweatshirts…? I just moved to NYC and I’m still trying to figure out this weather thing lol
- Black denim jacket… yes!
- WARM SOCKS!!
- Simple t-shirts… that are slightly cropped… but just long enough that no skin shows, it just fits you well. Those are my favorite
Songs that are on repeat:
- SUCKER BY THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!
- Anything by Shawn Mendes
- And anything by Scotty Sire
Favorite show & movie:
- Show: … I only watch Riverdale and the Bachelor
- Movie: Bohemian Rhapsody and Mamma Mia 2! Do those count even though they came out in the summer and I just watched them last weekend? Lol
- Scrunchies because obviously?
- Neck scarves ALWAYS
- Berets because I think I’m Parisian lol